A Range of Services and Skills
Jim builds his approach to demonstrating your institution’s economic and community impact on four pillars:
- Partnerships – Maximize the mutual benefit of collaboration and alliances.
- Structures – Align organizational assets, leaders, and processes for maximum achievement of impact goals.
- Measures – Develop performance indicators, metrics, and benchmarks, and strategies for using data and information for program design, implementation, and improvement.
- Narratives – Guide development of strategic communications, advocacy messages, and stakeholder engagement approaches.
Jim offers an array of services integral to strengthening these pillars and ultimately helping your institution become a recognized engine of economic and social prosperity.
Benchmarking and Research
Learn from what other institutions and their partners are doing, and from analyses of current or recent programs and initiatives.
- Data collection
- Literature searches
- Policy analysis
Planning and Advising
Benefit from Jim’s experience in working with institutions of higher education across the U.S. and across higher education sectors, and his expert interpersonal, mentoring, and writing skills.
- Strategic planning
- Program development
- Input and feedback on program implementation
- Recommendations for use of technology and media
- Assessment of current approaches
- Planning for improvement
- Engagement “coaching”
Engage institutional leaders, faculty, and other audiences in dynamic and results-focused talks, workshops, and meetings.
- Workshop design and implementation
- Meeting facilitation
- Collaborative problem-solving and solution design
Communicate your plans and outcomes with well-researched, responsive, and expertly-written content.
- Report preparation
- Content for strategic communication
- Concept papers
- Process documentation
Move from ideas to action quickly and with agility, based on a solid foundation of action planning and solutions design.
- Readiness assessment
- Project management
- Event execution
- Change management
- Outcomes assessment
New Consulting Service: The Partnerships Playbook
Join an upcoming webinar for information on developing and sustaining economic partnerships to realize their full potential, and how to avoid common pitfalls. This webinar is reserved for higher education senior administration.
// Sign up for email updates: